Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook all have stories now, the trend that started with Snapchat has spread and is present everywhere now. The feature is also present in Messenger and is called “My Day.”
The element used to be called Messenger Day until Facebook rebranded it in the November of 2017. The story, as most different stories, vanish following 24 hours as they aren’t changeless. The stories in Messenger can have photographs, recordings, and content added to them. The story can be anything from the most amusing couple of moments of your day to an occasion that figured out how to make you cheerful. Making a story for Facebook is very simple also, you should simply the accompanying advances:
1. Open the Messenger app.
2. Tap on the home icon.
3. On the top left, you will find an option called Add to your story.
4. After making your photo, video or text, tap on the arrow at the bottom right.
5. Tap next to Your Story in order to add it to your story.
6. You also have the option of sending it to specific people in the form of a message. You can then tap on Send.
To erase a story, you have to go to the home screen, and after that tap on your story at the best, from that point onward, tap on the three dabs symbol on the base right. At that point continue to tap on erase. While posting a story in the greater part of the stages probably won’t be something you need to do as you may be companions with people you would prefer not to be in contact with.
Also read : How to create an Apple ID-alwaysask
Emissary’s My Day highlight gives you a chance to complete significantly more with regards to sharing photographs and recordings. An ongoing change that has been made by Facebook for the Messenger application is that the recordings and photographs that you take will have My Day gave as a conceivable area on which you can share it on. You can uncheck the container that flies up after you have influenced your photograph or video in the event that you to would prefer not to share it as a My Day story. In any case, in the event that you happen to search for an answer that is all the more long haul, following the underneath steps is all that you have to do.
Hiding Messenger Stories from everyone While there isn’t an option that directly allows you to hide your stories on Facebook, following these steps that are given below will make sure that your Messenger Stories are not visible to anyone who is on Facebook.
1. Tap on the profile icon that is available on the top-right corner in Messenger
2. Scroll down and tap on the option called ‘Story’
3. Click on the option called Custom
4. And then tap on Change
5. The Messenger will now display your contact list.
6. Make sure that you do not select any of the contacts here.
7. Click on the back button
8. A box will now pop with ‘Warning’ written on top with a message saying ‘Nobody will be able to see your Day,’ from the two options that have been given to you, select OK.